Monday, February 22, 2016

Her desire, My guidance and You look like a genius!

I always recommend that when buying jewelry for that special occasion, you go solo. Why? she will always appreciate that you were taking the initiative to be romantic, thoughtful and a surprise has ever lasting 'kudos'. No she does not always know what she wants but that's my job and keep in mind that there is no risk to you. I make you look like a hero or I make it right. A women likes her jewelry a lot more when the compliments are continuous and that's where I can help in a big way.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's also good getting imput IF your buying for someone else

    ReplyDelete